Boots are a key footwear staple for most men and are both functional and stylish. Men boots come in a variety of types and always look rugged, classic and masculine.
It’s easy to expand your sense of style when you add a variety of pairs of boots to your wardrobe. These are major sellers because they look incredible, fit well, can handle the elements and are worth the small investment.
Men Boots To Step Up Your Game:
1. Work Boot. Insulated uppers, solid construction, treaded outsoles and more, the work boot is iconic and never goes out of fashion. Brands like Timberland feature more than exceptional footwear for the active outdoor man. These cult favorite men boots have earned a stylish reputation, and major celebrities like Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Mark Wahlberg, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jay-Z and others enjoy walking around in the iconic work boots.
2. Chelsea Boot. Another great footwear example is the Chelsea boot with its round toe styling and casual flair. The boot is fitted with side gores for a custom slip-on fit for effortlessly easy put on and take off. The Chelsea boot is often designed in leather or suede and sometimes in velvet, and this handsome work Boots can be dressed up or dressed down.
The Beatles made the Chelsea boot cool, and designer Tom Ford likes wearing the style.
3. Cowboy Boot. Nothing says Americana quite like the vintage cowboy boot. On the ranch hard at work or walking around the city, these iconic men boots will seemingly last forever and are able to take a beating.
The pull-on cowboy boot can be sexy and strong, and the wide range of styles to choose from is fun for every man on the planet. The favorite Western men boots, for example, is built for toughness, comfort and support in or out of the saddle.
4. Dress Boot. When you’re going for the sleek and polished look, then a pair of dress boots is a worthy investment in your men boots wardrobe. With simple lines and plenty of versatility, the dress boot often comes with thin laces and very nice leather with a sharp wingtip style in a high-top form. Depending on the pants worn, the dress boot can act as office wear and still pass the fashion grade with high marks.
5. Chukka Boot. When it comes to men boots, you can’t ignore this rugged classic. The Chukka’s been around for decades, and style experts claim that the famous men boots follow these essentials:
The Chukka boot is a lace-up shoe with either two or three lacing eyelets and a rounded toe box. The soles are on the thin side and traditionally constructed of leather, and the footwear is unlined. The Chukka boot was originally fashioned from calfskin suede leather.